7 Days / 6 Nights
Glimpses Of Western Arunachal – Nameri – Bomdila – Tawang – Guwahati
GLIMPSES OF WESTERN ARUNACHAL - NAMERI - BOMDILA - TAWANG - GUWAHATI
7 DAYS / 6 NIGHTS
DAY 1: ARRIVE GUWAHATI – NAMERI (240 KMS / 5 Hrs)
Meet our driver at the airport upon arrival. Transfer to Nameri.
Overnight accommodation will be in Nameri Eco Camp/Jia Bhorali
TERRAIN: Plains + Forest (National Park)
Nameri National Park is 200 sq kms area is located in the Sonitpur district, bordering Arunachal Pradesh and it is also the core area of Nameri Tiger Reserve (344sq kms). It is the home of Mammals like Elephant, Tiger, leopard, Sambar, Barking deer, Hog Deer, Wild Boar, Gaur, Slow Loris, Gaplangur, Burmese Ferret Badger, and over 350 species of birds including White-winged Wood Duck, Ibis bill (uncommon), Ruddy Kingfisher, Palla’s fishing eagle, Lesser Adjutant stork , Greater spotted Eagle, Rufous necked hornbill, Great pied Indian hornbill, Wreathed hornbill, Long-billed Ringed Plover, Sultan Tit, and Yellow-bellied and White-throated Fantails. This park is particularly famous for spotting the endangered bird species – “White Wing Wood Duck” – The state bird of Assam. Another important wild life sanctuary of Arunachal Pradesh the Pakhui (Pakke) Wildlife Sanctuary adjoins the Park on its North-Eastern point. The river Jia- Bhoroli and its tributaries namely the Diji, Dinai, Doigurung, Nameri, Dikorai, and Kharietc crisscross the park. During rainy season few Jheels also dot the area. Activities in Nameri National Park are walking trail and white-water Rafting in Jia Bhorali.
DAY 2: NAMERI NATIONAL PARK – BOMDILA (130 KMS / 4-5 Hrs)
Before breakfast, you can go for walking trail in Nameri by crossing Jai Bharoli River by local boat, walk around 1 kms on the sandbar and reach forest range with a forest guard. Forest trekking will start till the watch tower. Relax on the watch tower for any hour and enjoy the birds, butterflies and animals of the forest. Return back to the resort and have your breakfast.
After Breakfast transfer to Bomdilla. En-route you will be visiting the following beautiful places:Tipi Orchid Sanctuary and Research Centre.
Overnight accommodation will be in Bomdilla
TERRAIN: Plains + Mountains
DAY 3: BOMDILLA – TAWANG (180 KMS / 6-7 Hrs)
After early breakfast, road to Tawang through serpentine roads of the mountains. This ride you will rise up to 13700 Ft. and this is called as SeLa Top and beginning of the Tawang District. 40 Km ahead you can visit Jaswant Garh, a memorial build for a gallant soldier of 1962 Indo-China War.
Overnight accommodation will be in Tawang.
DAY 4: TAWANG
After Breakfast, Full day exploration of Tawang which includes the major ones are:
Tawang Monastery (Gaden Namgyal Lhatse): Tawang Monastery about 400 years old, situated at an altitude of approximately 10,000 ft. is the second largest Buddhist monastery in India. It also holds the distinction of being the birthplace of the 6th Dalai Lama. The monastery is the house of more than 700 monks.
Urqelling Monastery: It is the birthplace of the 6th Dalai Lama who is the only Indian to have risen to such a high position in Gelupka Sect of Buddhism so far. Inside the monastery there are several Stupas and people from all walks of life visit this place during Buddhist New Year to get the blessing for the coming year.
The Craft Center: The craft center in Tawang sells beautiful masks, hand woven carpets, jewellery in silver, coral and amber, ‘chubas’ the local dress and delightful affordable mementos.
Tawang War Memorial: After lunch around 3: 30 pm we will leave for Tawang War Memorial. The memorial is dedicated to the martyrs of the 1962 Sino-Indian war. The memorial is 40-foot-high and like a stupa in design. It is locally called ‘Namgyal Chortan’. The names of 2420 martyrs imprinted in gold on 32 black granite plagues.
Overnight accommodation will be in Tawang.
DAY 5: TAWANG –BOMDILLA (190 KMS / 6-7 Hrs)
After Breakfast transfer from Tawang to Bomdila. En-route visit Nurarang / Jung Falls.
Overnight accommodation will be in Bomdila.
Bomdila is on the way to Tawang, situated at height of 8500 ft (distance from Tezpur 180 kms), Bomdila is a picturesque town in the foothills of Himalayas and the headquarter of West Kameng District the land of the Monpa, Sherdukpen, Aka (Hrusso), Miji and Bogun (Khawas) tribes. One can see the brilliant landscape and snow-clad Go richen ranges of the Himalaya on a clear day. The places of interest in Bomdila to visit:
Bomdila Monastery: The monastery has been built under the guidance of Dalai Lama. It is a residence of more than 200 Buddhist monks. From the monastery one can have the breathtaking view of the entire Bomdila. The time of pray is in dawn and dusk, attending which, one can have the absolute peace of mind.
Also visit Craft Center, where very fine wooden carpets of colorful designs and Masks are produced.
Bomdila also offers a Bird’s eye view of Kangto and Go richen peaks (highest peaks in the state) amidst the Himalayan landscape and snow clad ranges.
DAY 6: BOMDILLA – GUWAHATI (360 KMS / 8-9 Hrs)
After early breakfast, set can off to Guwahati.
Overnight accommodation will be in Guwahati.
TERRAIN: Mountains + Plains
DAY 7: GUWAHATI DEPARTURE
After Breakfast, transfer to Guwahati Airport / Railway station for your departure.
VEHILCE UPGRADE FROM TATA SUMO TO INNOVA TOTAL PRICE: Rs 4,620/-
- Meet & Greet on arrival by our representative.
- All accommodation as mentioned in the itinerary in Twin / Triple Basis as per the requirement of the guest.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Exclusive A/C vehicle for transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary.
- All Permit Fees & Hotel Taxes (as per itinerary).
- Service of 01 Tour Coordinator, 01 Tour Supervisor and 24X7 Emergency Contact throughout the tour in operation.
- GST 5 % extra on the total package cost
- Any Air/Train Fare
- Alcohol or any kind of beverages
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity. Mineral/soft/hard drinks.
- Anything that is not mentioned in the “Cost Includes” part.
- Insurance. (We always recommend having travel insurance at a minimum extra cost)
- Meals other than specified in the inclusions.
- Cost of any other services not specifically mentioned in inclusions.
- Entrance fees to Monuments and Guide charges.
- Surcharges applicable during Festival, Peak Season & Special Events.
- Porter Charges. Camera Charges. Boating.
- Tips & any other expenses not mentioned in Tour Itinerary.
Elephant Safari per person: Rs 1250/-
Jeep Safari at Kaziranga National Park: Rs 2750/- (Max 6 Persons)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
• We need following for process your booking:
• Guests Name & Contact Numbers.
• Naming List with gender & age.
• Arrival /Departure details.
• Necessary documents for ILP (Inner Line Permit) are: Voter ID / Driving License / Passport Copy / Any Government official ID / Children School ID and Passport Photo of each traveler.
• Please carry original ID proof (Identity card – Voter ID card/Pass-port/Driving License etc.) for security purpose & hotel policy.
• Check-in 08:00 hrs. / Check-out time is 08:00 hrs.
• On arrival of guest at Airport our executive will be there with the PLA – CARD at Exit Gate on the Airport. Railway Station.
• The tourism infrastructure in North East is not very developed and one should not expect or compare it with the standards of other cities & other developed destinations.
• We request guests to contact our executive in case of any complaint/suggestions instead of asking driver to follow according to their wish.
• On arrival of guests or at the time of issuing travel voucher, we will provide them local contact numbers of our Executive, who will handle the entire Operation.
• Keeping this in mind please ensure that you do not leave your belongings in the vehicle as there is very little possibility of getting them back.
• If for any reason any tourist spot is closed, we shall not cover it on next day and if guest wants to do the same on next day then additional cost to be paid by the guests.
• If guests want any changes in their sightseeing schedule they should be inform to our executive previous day of the schedule program before 16:00 hrs. after that no changes are allowed. If the guest inform after 16:00 hrs. it will be consider as a cancellation with no refund or guest will pay extra cost for the re-schedule the sightseeing.
• Guest pleased be informed to maintain the timing for the sightseeing / transfers which will advisable by our Executive.
• All rates quoted are on Per person in Indian Rupees for Indian Nationals.
• Prices mentioned are the minimum quote and will be available on first-come, first-served basis.
• Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
• We reserve the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
• Please carry comfortable walking shoes. Dress code is casual except in National Park (details to be informed the guests at the time of issue of travel voucher).
• All sightseeing is subject to weather conditions, political conditions in the destination.
• Supplements for Christmas and New Year will be charged extra.
• Mandatory Meal supplement for Christmas & New Year’s Eve Gala Dinner will be charged extra.
• The Above Rates are only applicable for Indian National.
• We request the customers to provide their meal preference at the time of booking for convenience during the Holiday.
• Meal selections are available for vegetarian / Non-Vegetarian food / Jain food (on special mention).
• In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate similar or upgrade accommodation will be arranged.
PAYMENT & RESERVATION:
You can make reservations with us by advising us your acceptance of the tour and travel dates. We would immediately proceed to make tentative bookings. All services would be kept on confirmed basis only on receipt of 50% advance payments. The balance full and final payment must reach us before 7 days of the start of tour. In case of failure to make 100% payment before 7 days, the advance will be forfeited, and the package deemed to be cancelled.
You, or any member of your party, may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our offices. The applicable cancellation charges are as per the published cancellation policy below. The applicable cancellation charges are as per the published cancellation policy below:
Above 60 Days of start of tour = 25% of the Total Amount of Billing.
From 59 – 31 Day of start of tour = 40% of the Total Amount of Billing.
Before 30 – 10 Days of start of tour = 75% of the Total Amount of Billing.
Less than 10 Days of start of tour = 100% of the Total Amount of Billing.
The above may vary based on any specific cancellation charges as charged by the third-party service provider.
If We Change or Cancel Your Holiday:
• We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel Arrangements. Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date. We also reserve the right in any Circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
• If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (for instance, bad weather, political disorder) etc.
• We shall first try to offer you alternative dates for the tour if the tour hasn’t already commenced.
• If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged from you on a pro-rata basis depending on portion of the tour standing utilized by you.
• In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited refunding to you the price we charged as the tour fees.
The above itinerary is suggested Tour Plan. The Company is responsible for only those services which are charged from the guest. All other services which are not paid by the guest to the Company are Suggested services and Company is nowhere bound to provide that service or pay the cost for the same. Check in and Checkout Timing of the Hotel will be according to the timing of the respective Hotels. Company is not responsible for compensating any loss or additional cost incurred by the guest while taking the tour. Company is not responsible, nor liable for any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking the tour. Dollar rates are applicable only to foreign Nationals & Indians possessing foreign passports, while the INR package rates will be applicable to Indian nationals. All the disputes are subject to Kolkata Jurisdiction only. Any Claim related to the Package must be brought to the notice of the Company within a week. After one week the company will not entertain Claim related to the Package.