4 Days / 3 Nights
Gateway Of North East – Guwahati (3N)
GATEWAY OF NORTH EAST - GUWAHATI (3N)
4 DAYS / 3 NIGHTS
DAY 1: ARRIVE GUWAHATI
Meet and greet upon arrival by our driver and then transfer to Hotel. Welcome drink and check in.
Optional: Sunset Brahmaputra River Cruise (ON DIRECT PAYMENT BASIS)
Overnight accommodation will be in Guwahati.
DAY 2: GUWAHATI
After breakfast, it will be a full day sightseeing of Guwahati. Among the city sightseeing Second world war Cemetery, State Museum, State Zoo and Botanical Garden, SrimantaSankardevaKalakshetra (A museum of Assam diverse culture), and Regional Science Museum. Among the Temples are – MaaKamakhya temple, Navagraha Temple, Bashistha Ashram. TirupathiBalajiand you can also visitUmananda Island (The smallest inhabited island of India) – There is a Shiva temple in the island and the only way to go there is a ferry.
Overnight accommodation will be in Guwahati.
DAY 3: GUWAHATI – HAJO – SUWALKUCHI – GUWAHATI (4/5 Hrs)
After Breakfast, excursion to Hajo and Suwalkuchi. Hajo is the centre for various religions – Hayagriva-Madhab Temple (Hindu and Buddhist) &Pao-Mecca (Islam) is located about 28 km from Guwahati.According to mythology, the Pandavas had taken shelter in this region during their agyatvas or the period in hiding. Also visit the village ‘Moriyapatty’ it is village famous for its Bell metal crafting. Than drive to Suwalkuchi – AKA “Manchester of East”, this is the India’s largest weaving village where the entire population is engaged in weaving silk products. Assam produces three unique varieties of silk – “Muga” The Golden Silk, “Eri/Endi Silk” and “Pat Silk”. It is believed that the hand looming of Muga Silk at this scale is done nowhere else in the world. The major products of Muga are “Mekhela Chador” an assamese version of Indian Saree and “Gamosa” used as scarf. Later come back to Guwahati. Evening could visit Guwahati market in ‘Fancy Bazaar’.
Overnight accommodation will be in Guwahati.
DAY 4: GUWAHATI DEPARTURE
After Breakfast, transfer to Guwahati Airport / Railway station for your departure.
VEHILCE UPGRADE FROM TATA SUMO TO INNOVA TOTAL PRICE: Rs 1,320/-
- Meet & Greet on arrival by our representative.
- All accommodation as mentioned in the itinerary in Twin / Triple Basis as per the requirement of the guest.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Exclusive A/C vehicle for transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary.
- All Permit Fees & Hotel Taxes (as per itinerary).
- Service of 01 Tour Coordinator, 01 Tour Supervisor and 24X7 Emergency Contact throughout the tour in operation.
- GST 5 % extra on the total package cost
- Any Air/Train Fare
- Alcohol or any kind of beverages
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity. Mineral/soft/hard drinks.
- Anything that is not mentioned in the “Cost Includes” part.
- Insurance. (We always recommend having travel insurance at a minimum extra cost)
- Meals other than specified in the inclusions.
- Cost of any other services not specifically mentioned in inclusions.
- Entrance fees to Monuments and Guide charges.
- Surcharges applicable during Festival, Peak Season & Special Events.
- Porter Charges. Camera Charges. Boating.
- Tips & any other expenses not mentioned in Tour Itinerary.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
• We need following for process your booking:
• Guests Name & Contact Numbers.
• Naming List with gender & age.
• Arrival /Departure details.
• Necessary documents for ILP (Inner Line Permit) are: Voter ID / Driving License / Passport Copy / Any Government official ID / Children School ID and Passport Photo of each traveler.
• Please carry original ID proof (Identity card – Voter ID card/Pass-port/Driving License etc.) for security purpose & hotel policy.
• Check-in 08:00 hrs. / Check-out time is 08:00 hrs.
• On arrival of guest at Airport our executive will be there with the PLA – CARD at Exit Gate on the Airport. Railway Station.
• The tourism infrastructure in North East is not very developed and one should not expect or compare it with the standards of other cities & other developed destinations.
• We request guests to contact our executive in case of any complaint/suggestions instead of asking driver to follow according to their wish.
• On arrival of guests or at the time of issuing travel voucher, we will provide them local contact numbers of our Executive, who will handle the entire Operation.
• Keeping this in mind please ensure that you do not leave your belongings in the vehicle as there is very little possibility of getting them back.
• If for any reason any tourist spot is closed, we shall not cover it on next day and if guest wants to do the same on next day then additional cost to be paid by the guests.
• If guests want any changes in their sightseeing schedule they should be inform to our executive previous day of the schedule program before 16:00 hrs. after that no changes are allowed. If the guest inform after 16:00 hrs. it will be consider as a cancellation with no refund or guest will pay extra cost for the re-schedule the sightseeing.
• Guest pleased be informed to maintain the timing for the sightseeing / transfers which will advisable by our Executive.
• All rates quoted are on Per person in Indian Rupees for Indian Nationals.
• Prices mentioned are the minimum quote and will be available on first-come, first-served basis.
• Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
• We reserve the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
• Please carry comfortable walking shoes. Dress code is casual except in National Park (details to be informed the guests at the time of issue of travel voucher).
• All sightseeing is subject to weather conditions, political conditions in the destination.
• Supplements for Christmas and New Year will be charged extra.
• Mandatory Meal supplement for Christmas & New Year’s Eve Gala Dinner will be charged extra.
• The Above Rates are only applicable for Indian National.
• We request the customers to provide their meal preference at the time of booking for convenience during the Holiday.
• Meal selections are available for vegetarian / Non-Vegetarian food / Jain food (on special mention).
• In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate similar or upgrade accommodation will be arranged.
PAYMENT & RESERVATION:
You can make reservations with us by advising us your acceptance of the tour and travel dates. We would immediately proceed to make tentative bookings. All services would be kept on confirmed basis only on receipt of 50% advance payments. The balance full and final payment must reach us before 7 days of the start of tour. In case of failure to make 100% payment before 7 days, the advance will be forfeited, and the package deemed to be cancelled.
You, or any member of your party, may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our offices. The applicable cancellation charges are as per the published cancellation policy below. The applicable cancellation charges are as per the published cancellation policy below:
Above 60 Days of start of tour = 25% of the Total Amount of Billing.
From 59 – 31 Day of start of tour = 40% of the Total Amount of Billing.
Before 30 – 10 Days of start of tour = 75% of the Total Amount of Billing.
Less than 10 Days of start of tour = 100% of the Total Amount of Billing.
The above may vary based on any specific cancellation charges as charged by the third-party service provider.
If We Change or Cancel Your Holiday:
• We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel Arrangements. Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date. We also reserve the right in any Circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
• If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (for instance, bad weather, political disorder) etc.
• We shall first try to offer you alternative dates for the tour if the tour hasn’t already commenced.
• If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged from you on a pro-rata basis depending on portion of the tour standing utilized by you.
• In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited refunding to you the price we charged as the tour fees.
The above itinerary is suggested Tour Plan. The Company is responsible for only those services which are charged from the guest. All other services which are not paid by the guest to the Company are Suggested services and Company is nowhere bound to provide that service or pay the cost for the same. Check in and Checkout Timing of the Hotel will be according to the timing of the respective Hotels. Company is not responsible for compensating any loss or additional cost incurred by the guest while taking the tour. Company is not responsible, nor liable for any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking the tour. Dollar rates are applicable only to foreign Nationals & Indians possessing foreign passports, while the INR package rates will be applicable to Indian nationals. All the disputes are subject to Kolkata Jurisdiction only. Any Claim related to the Package must be brought to the notice of the Company within a week. After one week the company will not entertain Claim related to the Package.